Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's DONE!!! It's DONE!!!

On July 4th our trusty pal Ben came over and helped me to rip up the floor in our front room, and we then went to town dropping in a new wood(ish) floor. It's taken far too long, but somehow we were finally able to finish the floor yesterday. Here Emily is modeling it for me (sorry for the blurry, but I took a pic with the Webcam) and showing off how great it looks.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Sarah, somewhere from FL to MN I lost your phone number. It looks like there is no guarantee we'll be there for the primary program. I am very sorry. I hope your preparations are going well. Sincerely, Jill Shakespeare
P.S. Nice floor!

Carrie said...

Wow! The floor looks really good. Emily looks better, but the floor looks good too. : ) She is SO cute!

Janelle Heath said...

That Ben...He sure knows what he's doing. I wish I had a handsome, crafty husband who was good friends with you. Man...you sure are lucky that he had some free time on his hands.