Why did you let your dog poop in my yard AGAIN? Don't you realize how white trash it is? Not to mention disgusting. Silly me, I forgot that you probably don't, judging from the rebel flag waving in your yard, the tv in your garage and the trashed out fishing boat that's been sitting in your front yard and hasn't moved since long before we got here. Last week, you said someone was going to come and take it away and I got really excited, but still it sits waiting for the fishing trip that will never come because IT DOESN'T RUN AND NEEDS TO BE TURNED INTO SCRAP METAL! But, that's ok, I can endure the eye sore as long as you keep your stupid dog from pooping in my yard and digging up my plants.
Sincerely,
Trying to keep up my property values on Pablo Bay
9 years ago



6 comments:
You so make me miss good ole' Florida!
Time to invest in a super soaker water gun ;-)
Crappy neighbors...crappy dog...maybe a little doggie poison hidden in some yummy treats???
Thanks for the really good laugh!
that's so funny! we are renting a duplex. the owners live in the other side. our front yard (on our side) is completely covered in dog crap! not their side. they're kid plays in the front yard. uh... where are our kids supposed to play? so i go out to the back patio area and am trying to plan where to plant my vegetable garden... not gonna happen this year. it's COVERED in more dog crap. just how many dogs do these people have??? and the side yard? you guessed it... more dog crap. GROSS! at least clean it up if you let your dog go in my yard. i hate dog crap . that's why i don't have a dog of my own!!!!! sorry to vent on your blog, but it is such an appropriate post (and i think they read my blog!).
I didn't realize that so many other people had this problem. I really thought it was just my white trash southern neighborhood. I mean, come on people. How hard is it to take a garbage bag with you and scoop up your dog's poop? If you are going to have a dog, then you should be responsible enough to take care of it and make sure it doesn't poop in your neighbor's yard. At the apartment community where I used to work,we used to fine people $25 everytime someone reported them not picking up after their pets. It was amazing! If someone got fined, they very rarely let it happen again. The problem with my neighor(s) is that they just let their dogs out without a leash and just let them go wherever. They honestly don't care where they poop. I don't want to be un-neighborly back at them, but it's getting to be that time of year where I want to start working on my yard and it would be nice if Matthew had a place where he could run around without stepping in dog doo.
Post a Comment