Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!





Ours was pretty low key, but I did manage to convince John to let me take some pics of the kids in our jungle of a back yard.

8 comments:

Happy said...

The pictures turned out SOOOO great!!!! How cute, I love them!!! Good job, I think I'll have you take some of Teya too!

Jessica said...

I see green in your back yard. I am SO JEALOUS!
And what beautiful pictures. Aren't you glad you took them? Matthew looks so handsome.

Laurie said...

AWW! They love each other! You can totally see it in the pictures.

They're both so precious.

BeckyButtshaw said...

What sweet pictures! Where did you get Emily's dress? I love it!

Sarah said...

It was actually a shower gift. I've been dying to let her wear it since I got it. It's a Carter's dress.

Daisy Paige said...

Hmmm...looks like I need to find myself a jungle and head out to take some pictures! Your yard makes an excellent picture backdrop.

You sure do make cute kiddies! Matthew's expression in that first picture is awesome.

Meredith said...

your kids are beautiful!!!!! i LOVE matthew's hair! :)

Carrie said...

Matthew is going to be such a player!!! I cannot get over how cute the kids are. Did you make Emily's bow?
~Carrie