Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Emily is 5 months old today!




These are the pics that I took today. She is growing so fast! Here are some things that Emily is doing at 5 months.

-She weighs 16 lbs
-She had her first double ear infection
-She laughs and it is so cute!
-She is trying so hard to sit up on her own and she's gotten much better at tummy time
-She is becoming a momma's girl. She freaks out when I'm not around and doesn't want to take a bottle.
-She's still sleeping through the night. Usually from around 8:30 to 6:30 a.m.
-Today we started her on solid foods. I'm not sure if she liked the rice cereal or not, but it was fun to watch her.
-She is still such a sweet baby. We are all smitten, especially Matthew. He thinks everything she does is hilarious and cute.
-She has discovered her feet and loves to try putting them in her mouth.
-She makes the cutest little sounds. I'm going to have to record them because she already sounds so different than when she was a newborn.

9 comments:

Meredith said...

She is beautiful, you guys! I can't believe she weighs more than Ainsley, and at half the age! That is awesome! (ainsley is too small) She looks so much like both of you just depending on the expression on her face. What a gorgeous baby! Congrats on getting her to sleep through the night. Can I send Ainsley down for some sleep training? :)

Jessica said...

Okay, she is gorgeous...you should enter her in some baby contests and ride her all the way to the bank or whatever the saying is. But, with a hot mom like Sarah, she could be nothing but, right?

:)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I wish we could fly out and visit you guys so I could meet her. Someday you guys will have to come visit us here is Utah. We have a guest room.

Happy said...

She is such a cute, sweet girl!!! We are smitten with her too!! Yesterday Teya saw pictures of some kids on a blog and said, "Matthew! Baby Emily!" (The little boy really did look like Matthew). She mentions Baby Emily everyday now, it is so sweet. She loves them!

Daisy Paige said...

Wow, what a beautiful little girl!

How exactly does one train their baby to sleep through the night? I'm willing to pay for good tutoring!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,

You have got to be the cutest little Emily I have ever seen! I can't wait until I am able to come see you and give you hugs and kisses!

Love,

Grandma Craig

Kara and Theo said...

I want to know where you got that cute hat! I love that look!

Sarah said...

It's actually just a head band with a bow on it. I got the head band from a little consignment shop down the street and I made the bow. I have seen the headbands on ebay though.

Sara said...

What a cute baby!