As the child of motorcyclists (one of whom has been in an accident), I thank you for the public safety announcement and want to tell you thanks for a quick laugh on a crappy day. (go ask sarah if she'd see my parents as hog riders...)
oh wow! we were talking today about motorcycles and how much money we would save if thomas rode a motorcycle instead of drove his car... not gonna happen.
4 comments:
As the child of motorcyclists (one of whom has been in an accident), I thank you for the public safety announcement and want to tell you thanks for a quick laugh on a crappy day.
(go ask sarah if she'd see my parents as hog riders...)
That was a very powerful video. Considering Jamey rides his motorcycle all the way to downtown Denver. I hope people are watching out for him.
oh wow! we were talking today about motorcycles and how much money we would save if thomas rode a motorcycle instead of drove his car... not gonna happen.
Woah...weird.
Post a Comment