Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 years

Today, John and I have been married for 3 years. It seems like such a short time in some ways, but I don't really remember my life before he came along. Yesterday, he took the day off and we just hung out together all day. We ate lunch at a Japanese Steakhouse because on our first date John took me to a Japanese Steakhouse and introduced me to sushi. Today, we drank sparkling grape juice, and watched Hell's Kitchen. I really love just being with him, doing ordinary boring things. I'm glad I have him by my side. Our lives have been so busy lately, that it's nice to just relax and spend time together. These last 3 years have been some of the best of my life and I feel so grateful everyday that Heavenly Father sent me someone who is so good to me.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Sarah, you deserve every precious moment! You are a beautiful & talented & GOOD woman! And I love to see you and John so happy together with your adorable little family! Congrats on three years! I can't believe it has been that long!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you have each other! Reading your post just made me sad cause I am not sad about what you wrote but happy for you! You are a great person/mother/primary teacher. We truely miss the beaches ward and Alexis misses going to class with her friends and seeing your cute baby(as she states it....!) Hope that you have many more happy years together and remeber life is good!