Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is it time to Challenge the Mayor's Son to a gentlemen's duel?


The other day I was bored at work and was in dire need of some decent music, so I decided to tune in to KTCL (from Denver) and see if they were still up to par. It was awesome! I'd forgotten that Radio Stations still played music that is good. I'm just not a fan of booty music and Jacksonville isn't good for anything but that or Country (another bane of my existence)

This helped me realize it's finally time for some new music...whether it be over there ------------> in the music player (speaking of which we may soon be removing it), or just some fresh CDs for my collection...I need some new tunes. (I'm just not into downloading songs)

Sure, Sure, I borrow music from the Library constantly but it's not always the good stuff...so I humbly present some of the newerish albums that need to be mine.

See if you recognize any of them...





















2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think this post was for my benefit. I get the hint, honey.

Kara and Theo said...

You seem to like the same type of music that Theo and I like. We just recently discovered a group called Vampire Weekend. We really like it, I hope you'll like it to. You should check it out.