Today Sarah and I were texting back and forth and she asked the above question...so, I replied
"Thor Is"

"Thor Is"

Yes, that's right the Asgardian that walks amongst us is definitely stronger than love...but after talking it over with my Brother, we came to the conclusion that in fact it does not stop with Thor, there is another...

That's Right...The One, The Only...CHUCK!!!!
Since Chuck Norris is everything, and everywhere it goes without saying that he would be stronger than love...as a matter of fact, Love is a gift Chuck Norris has given the world.
So, I took Sarah to the beach last night for Mothers Day. Every year the Jacksonville Symphony plays and every year it's a good time had by all. This year we started taking a picnic with us so that it's not so rushed beforehand. Let me tell you, it's REALLY fun to go to the beach and enjoy some live music while just relaxing on a blanket. The only sad part of the evening was passing Freebird's and seeing a sign that Ozomatli had played there just recently while I was in Birmingham...it made me cry a little on the inside...but my wife loves me SO much that she said "You know, if you'd been in town, and we'd known about it, and we'd found a babysitter, I would have gone to Ozomatli with you." That ladies and gentlemen is LOVE. We also recently missed Iron and Wine. It's kinda sad because in the 5 years I've lived in this hick town the only decent bands to play here have been The Reverend Horton Heat & Southern Culture on the Skids...and that was 4+ years ago...I've just gotten so out of the habit of looking for coming shows...maybe I need to pick up the "Alternative" Newspaper more often...or at least once a quarter.
Happy 7 month Birthday Emmy! Dad loves you...except when you grab his lips and YANK! When you do that he wants to punt you across the front yard! Smoochies!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment