Thursday, May 22, 2008

Em is 7 months

Ok, so I'm late again. Sorry, Em. But, I do want to write down some things Emily is doing right now before I forget. She is so cute! She is sitting up like a pro these days. Today, she actually pulled herself up onto John's lap. She still hates tummy time and freaks out anytime I put her there. She still drools non-stop. She says mamamama when she's hungry or tired and dadadada when she's happy and wants to play. She loves to play with utensils while she's eating. So, I usually have to pull 2 spoons, one to feed her with and one she can play with. She's getting really good at drinking from a bottle thanks to me going back to work. She doesn't need to be swaddled anymore in order to go to sleep. She loves to go outside. If she's being fussy, sometimes, I'll just take her outside and she calms right down. She loves to laugh at Matthew and making her laugh is probably one of his favorite things to do. She is getting so big so quickly. I just can't believe how fast time goes by! I would post a pic, but I can't find the camera cord and John (my knower of where all things are) is asleep. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: