9 years ago
Monday, May 12, 2008
Have I mentioned
today how much I love my husband? Can I just say that he's the greatest? He's got my back. He makes breakfast and dinner. He bought me a french door and a new ceiling fan (without much complaining even!). He wrestles with Matthew. He changes Emily (without any complaints!). He gets Emily when she wakes up at 5:30 in the morning. He drives the POS to work so I can have the good car. He picks music that he thinks I will like to listen to in the car (and he's usually right). He prays and reads the BOM with me. He records shows that he thinks I will like and doesn't watch them until we can watch them together. He thinks I'm beautiful. He took me to the POPS concert at the beach. He remembered to bring blankets (I didn't think we would need them, but we did). He remembers my cell phone. He knows where my sunglasses are. He let me take over his razor. He makes killer pina coladas. I could go on, but I don't want him to get a big head. Let's just say, I love that man...like, alot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are too cute. Isn't being married to your best friend the best? Troy does all kinds of things for me too 'behind the scenes' and it makes me melt all over again. I'm glad you guys are so happy!
I think I'm getting a cavity from your blog. It's still really sweet to read the cute and funny things you guys come up with. I'm so glad that you have found such a wonderful man, you certainly deserve him!
Post a Comment