Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't stand it!

This picture is so cute, I just can't stand it!! I love the little hairs that are growing just above her ears. What a cute face!! And John just discovered last night that she cut her first tooth! I thought she had been acting a little clingy lately and she's been drooling like a faucet for months. I also started feeding her table food and she loves it! This morning she ate scrambled eggs and yesterday she ate turkey. She also stands by herself next to our ottoman. She still hates being on her stomach, so I don't know if she will ever crawl. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

She really is a true beauty! She's gorgeous. Believe me, other moms out there agree with you!

For John: Feeding her table food means you can officially blame her for the silent-but-deadlies! w00t!

Meredith said...

sarah, she is so pretty! what a beautiful little girl!

Carrie said...

Emily is so freaking CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see her and Micah playing together. : ) Have fun in Alabama!
~Carrie