1 short year ago you decided it was time to join our Family, You've certainly been fun to be around (except when you shriek, then Daddy wants to pummel you), I Love You!
Enjoy your Cake!
Enjoy your Cake!


Here's a Video I took about a week ago, as you played with your toy aptly named "Texas Ranger" (and yes, that's Iron Man in the background)



2 comments:
She likes to hear her shoes on those wood floors! So cute. I can't believe she's a year old already. What's this about you visiting here soon? I hope it's not this week, because we'll be in Tennessee 10/16 to 10/26. I HOPE you're coming and we get to see you all.
she. is. so. CUTE! I just want to squeeze her! That smile with the two front bottom teeth is pure Sarah. We are looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment