Thursday, October 30, 2008

It is no mystery.



Ahhh 16 Horsepower...If it weren't for The Sue, I'm not sure I ever would have come across this nifty band. So THANKS SUE!!!

This post is for Sarah. The Vacation Planner.

I'd post more, but I'm currently busy playing on YouTube watching poorly recorded live videos of bands that I like.

But, before I go I must repost a video that my Brutha from anutha Mutha has on his Blog

If you don't get down to this, I believe that means you have no SOUL!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

http://www.soulfound.com/

go check out soulfound. i don't know if you will like them or not, but my friend's lil. bro. is in the band and they are from tampa.
tell sarah it is jamie east thibodeaux billig's brother (todd t.'s ex. dumb boy, doesn't know what he's missing)

Anonymous said...

Honey, I'll be home tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry, I've missed you as much (if not more) than you missed me. I admit it was stupid to plan a trip without you and I promise never to do it again if at all possible. Without you, I'm slowly losing my mind.