
Emily started walking on Friday. She's taken a few steps before, but it didn't really stick until Friday. I think it finally clicked in her brain that she could do it. That and she's obsessed with my cell phone. I am so glad that she started before Halloween because I knew her ladybug costume was going to be hard to crawl in. Now that she knows how to walk, she hates being held (unless, of course, she's hungry and mom is around). It's pretty cute. Of course, we got the annual pumpkin patch pictures, too. My kids may be bratty, but they sure are cute!!






Also, a couple of weeks ago, John suggested that we make some Halloween decorations to get us in the spirit of things. I had no idea that Matthew would enjoy this so much, but every day since we made decorations for an FHE activity 2 weeks ago, Matthew has come home with a new "scary" idea for a decoration. What started out as pictures of jack-o-lanterns and bats has now turned into pictures of severed fingers and blood flying. He's really getting into this and it's quite scary. Here are a few pictures of Matthew's creations.




4 comments:
Wow! Your kids are growing up SO fast. And they are incredibly cute!!!! I can't believe Emily is walking.... that is just crazy.
Emily's costume turned out SO CUTE!! Good job!!!
If you hadn't put a description on that last photo I would been questioning my faith in what you teach your kids. I know I need to get my head out of the gutter. LOL!
lol! I guess I should have better explained that they are severed fingers. Gosh, Kara! You do have your head in the gutter!!
Post a Comment