It's because of you that I didn't have to go back to Tally, tally, tally...No I don't think so. (Oh how the Ladies DO love you Kool J)
Hot DOG! I got to stay home, so Matthew and Sarah had their hot date, Emily and I stayed at home where she feasted on peas, grapes, cheerios and bananas and I ate left over Mac & Cheese. We then went in my room and played on the floor until Emmy fell asleep on my lap at 6:30. I put her down for bed and decided that her idea wasn't a bad one, and promptly fell asleep at around 7:30.
I know, I know...I am a WILD and CRAZY guy!
It's how I spend my Fridays, and I'm not ashamed!
Hot DOG! I got to stay home, so Matthew and Sarah had their hot date, Emily and I stayed at home where she feasted on peas, grapes, cheerios and bananas and I ate left over Mac & Cheese. We then went in my room and played on the floor until Emmy fell asleep on my lap at 6:30. I put her down for bed and decided that her idea wasn't a bad one, and promptly fell asleep at around 7:30.
I know, I know...I am a WILD and CRAZY guy!
It's how I spend my Fridays, and I'm not ashamed!



1 comment:
Hey Poor!!! Good to hear from you. My wife just told me that you commented on our blog. Good to see that you are well. FLORIDA Huh!! That's what people say about me in TEXAS! Staying home is a blessing. Ask my girls...Daddy is always on an airplane traveling...My wife is an Angel for putting up with my schedule.
Post a Comment